Harvey Update: No Service

Hello TCAAB family. I pray you have made it through the first part of the storm unscathed.

With the information and forecasts we have right now, we believe it is best to cancel the worship service for tomorrow, August 27th.

Lord willing, we will be back next Sunday, September 3, to worship the Lord and kick-off the fall.

If you need anything during the storm, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we will do what we can to get you help.

In the sovereign hand of God,
Pastor Nick