Declare his glory among the nations, his wondrous works among all peoples. For the Lord is great and is highly praised. Psalm 96:3-4
At the Church at Alden Bridge, our purpose is to be disciples and make disciples in The Woodlands, Texas, and among the nations that in everything Christ might be preeminent.
We strive to be a faith family of disciples who are partnering with our brothers and sisters in Christ here in our own city as well as to the ends of the earth.
Our city ministries equip and mobilize church members to make disciples among those in physical and spiritual need in our city through the giving of our time, talent, and treasures.
- Pregnancy Assistance Center North – PACN is a non-profit pregnancy medical clinic that serves women by offering holistic care for sexual health and pregnancy decisions.
- Tryon Evergreen Baptist Association – TEBA is a missional partnership of church cooperating together for Gospel impact in all or part of six Texas counties focusing on Gospel saturation, leadership development, and church strengthening.
God uses the local church to organize and support His grand plan of sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with “every tribe and language and people and nation” (Revelation 8:9). We believe that the Gospel spreads as disciples are made, churches are multiplied, and people are sent out to all the nations.
- Sufficiency Of Scripture Ministries – SOS Ministries mission is to daily strengthen God’s church in the Ugandan community of Kubamitwe, where God is changing and shaping His church throughout East Africa by training pastors and educating kids to love the Word of God.
- International Mission Board
- Investing in reaching the unreached peoples of South Asia – In July 2020, we sent out a family from our church who the Lord called to share Jesus Christ among those in South Asia who have never heard of Jesus.
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering is an annual offering collected by believers around the world to support carrying out the Great Commission to make disciples of all nations.